Welcome to The 40 Percent Symposium
Frankfurt 2014 Symposium
5th November at the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof
With the increasing threats of climate change, extreme weather events and energy security it has never been more important to manage commercial property assets in a sustainable way in order to preserve and enhance value.
As Professor Ben Kirtman of Miami University said recently when talking about the tidal surges that regularly batter the Miami Beach coastline: "climate change is no longer viewed as a future threat round here. It is something we are having to deal with today."
The 40 Percent Symposium is the leading conference programme in Europe focusing on the impact climate change and sustainability has on the value of commercial real estate investments, occupation and the effective management of those assets.
The Symposium acts as a forum for the exchange of knowledge, new ideas and environmental strategies. It provides an unparalleled opportunity to network with leading industry figures in the world of investment and corporate occupiers and attracts senior delegates across all real estate sectors.
This year’s Frankfurt Symposium is again being held at the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof on Wednesday 5th November 2014.
The programme will cover:-
- The impact on value and investment of extreme weather events.
- The link between sustainability, shareholder value and investment management with contributions from leading industry speakers.
- The future for Green Bonds and Green Real Estate funds.
- Can landlord and tenants interests be reconciled so that sustainability becomes a win win situation?
- What and where is the future for the large certification bodies in Europe?
- The impact of Energiewende on real estate.
- Multiple reporting. Which standard should you choose? Hear from the experts.
- Mobility and office company working in the smart cities of the future. Implications for investors.
Full ticket prices start at 850€ and include entry to the event, refreshments throughout the day including a buffet lunch and drinks reception after the event. You will also be given access to the speaker presentations post event as well. The Symposium is in English to reflect the international nature of the event.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 40 Percent Symposium Frankfurt 2014.
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor at the premier European Sustainability Conference then please click here for more information